Collection of your data
We collect your data when:
- you create an on-line account;
- you place an order;
- you make an enquiry or provide other feedback; or
- you disclose your data to us through the site at any other point.
Use of your data
We use your data to:
- process the registration of your on-line account and maintain your on-line account;
- process and complete orders you place via the site;
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you;
- monitor, develop and improve the site and your experience;
- where (and only where) consented to by you, to send you and keep you updated with information by e-mail/post/phone about existing and new services and special offers from us.
Passing on your data to third parties
We do not disclose or give your information to third parties without informing to whom the information belongs of the purpose of use and obtaining consent from the individual to disclosure. However, we may form an exception to the rule if disclosure of information is requested by public agencies such as government and/or police.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites